Monday, June 8, 2009

What is it with chocolate?

A peculiar thing happens in our house when chocolate is consumed in the house. It is only peculiar because it only happens to the boys and it only happens with chocolate. Nothing else causes this particular problem...

Evidence #1: Josh about half way done with his chocolate milkshake. Notice his mouth. It got much worse before he was finished. Had it been a vanilla milkshake, there wouldn't be a drop anywhere but INSIDE his mouth.

Evidence #2: Here's Sam after consuming his chocolate milkshake. Without fail, it ends up all over his face. Again, had it been a vanilla milkshake there would be no mess.

What is it with boys and chocolate?

And, will they every outgrow this particular phenomenon?

Stumble Upon Toolbar


The Four Week Vegan said...

They obviously were enjoying those shakes so much they could not be bothered to wipe. LOL! Does Scott do that still? I would think he should have outgrown it by now, so the boys are probably fine.

Suswan said...

My thought is similar...lets see what Scott looks like after HE drinks a chocolate shake...then we'll know for sure. ;-)

David said...

Like your boys, I would do better with the vanilla, or strawberry even. Chocolate milk will do though.

~Mary~ 4boys4me said...

use a straw :)